Theoretical productivity: 4250 m2/h
A ride-on scrubber that is compact, powered by a 24V battery and equipped with a brush base that rotates counter clockwise with two geared motors and has a cleaning width of 85 cm. It is battery powered and comes with a brush base with two geared motors and a 65-cm cleaning width.
Polyethylene tanks are very thick and can hold 100 liters of detergent solution.
With the battery van, you can store up to 240Ah of batteries for up to five hours of autonomy on surfaces up to 4250 square meters per hour.
Its driving seat is ergonomic, has digital controls, and indicates the settings, battery level, hours worked, and brush pressure.
- Traction-assisted ride-on machine
- Battery autonomy of 3 - 4.5 h
- Power supply of 24 V / 240 Ah
- 100 / 105 capacity Solution tank / recovery tank
- Cleaning width of 850 mm
- Disc brush of 2 x 430 mm
- Brushes pressure that can be adjusted to maximum 80 kg
- Brushes speed of 160 rpm