Theoretical productivity: 3500 m2/h
Ride-on sweeper with a 70 cm cleaning width.
A recovery box is connected to the two cylinder brushes and captures the dirt in it. From there, the excess water is drained and collected by a squeegee. The brush dry system prevents leaks at the end of the job.
All models feature the automatic mode, in which all machine functions are run, as well as a break wash mode, which optimizes the end of the cleaning with an automatic power-off sequence. One button allows the operator to operate the system. Additionally, the brushes can apply pressure to the floor on different levels independent of wear levels.
With the Coral model, every fast cleaning situation is possible, including floors with large joints.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS :
- Adjustable brushes pressure
- An electric ride-on machine with traction
- Cleaning width: 700 mm
- Cylindrical brushes: 2 x 150 mm
- Brushes speed: 785 rpm
- Battery autonomy: 2.5 to 4 h
- Power supply: 24 V / 240 Ah
- Solution tank / recovery tank: 100 / 105