It is the single brush battery powered version with a cleaning width of 50 cm.
The models differ each other for the electric traction system and equipments provided.
The pressure applied on the brush is adjustable by the operator depending on the floor to clean.
In the version without traction it is possible to adjust the angle of the bruh to have it helping the movement.
This single brush version is provided with the automatic brush docking without manual intervention and it is particularly indicated for small environments inside school or ospitals and so where it is necessary a frequent brush cleaning. Ruby models are also particularly silent thanks to the soundproofing system of the suction motor patented by Adiatek.
- Walk behind machine with or without taction
- Battery autonomy 2 – 4 h
- Power supply 24 V / 110 Ah
- Solution tank / recovery tank 40 / 45
- Cleaning width 500 mm
- Disc brush 1 x 508 mm
- Brushes pressure adjustable max. 30 kg
- Brushes speed 182 rpm
- Squeegee width: 770mm
- Brushes motor: 600 Watt
- Motion system: semiautomatic/automatic
- Maximum slope: 2%
- Suction motor: 570 Watt
- Suction depression: 120 mbar
- Machine measurements:
- length: 1205 mm
- height: 1053 mm
- width (without squeegee): 535 mm
- Machine weight (without battery): 75 / 85kg
- Traction motor: — / 120 Watt
- Speed: — / 4 km/h
- Battery van:
- length: 342 mm
- width: 350 mm
- height: 300 mm
- Class: III
- Degree of protection: IP 23
- Loudness: 67,3 /
C-17, Sector-88, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201301, India